I myself have a multi-cultural background, which is why I have a deep understanding of the unique challenges faced by members of the expat community as well as by those living in multicultural relationships. As a Therapist and Coach I facilitate an exploration into finding a way of living more resourcefully, through discovering new insights into how the choices you make could help you cope with the obstacles you encounter in your daily life.
I incorporate a variety of psychological approaches in my work, tailor making interventions to suit each individual client’s needs and way of being. Fluent in English, German and a Farsi, I am able to offer my services to people of a great many nationalities and backgrounds.
I offer completely confidential individual psychotherapy, couples therapy and counseling, life and career coaching.
All sessions offered in Englisch, German and Farsi.
- Diploma in educational sciences
- Non Medical Psychotherapist (HPG)
- Certified systemic therapist (SG)
- Certified systemic couples- and family therapist
- Systemic coach
- Certified Acceptance and Commitment therapist
- Certified Emotion focused couple therapist
- Certified Emotion focused therapist
- Lecturer for workshops and modules in the intercultural therapy sector
- Trainer for Systemic therapy and counseling
- Trainer for personal development and leadership
- Speaker for the german “Intercultural Systemic Therapy“ working group
- Member of the “German society for Systemic Family Therapy DGSF“
- Member of the “International Society of Emotion Focused Therapy Iseft”
- Member of the “American Psychological Assoziation” (APA)
- Lecturer for Psychotherapy
- Psychotherapist with main focus on Berlins expat community
- Couple Counseling with multicultural couples
- Family counseling with families who have children with psychological illnesses
- Familytherapist in cooperation with youth welfare services
- Organization of educational and therapeutic single and group counseling sessions
- Independent therapist for the Integration Services and the socio-psychological Service
- Support and crisis intervention of young refugees
Regular training to expand my qualifications as well as supervisions are part of my regular work.
Emotion Focused Therapy
Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
Individual Therapy Berlin
Saarbrücker Strasse 28
10405 Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg
M1, M2, M4, M5, M6, M8 Prenzlauer Allee/Mollstrasse
+49-(0)1 76-23 17 11 70
Flexible - By appointment